Monday, January 21, 2013

TV Review: Nashville: I'm Sorry for You, My Friend(1.10)

                                Nashville: I'm Sorry for You, My Friend(1.10)Review
  • I'd liked how this episode skipped two weeks and the tour has already started by the time the episode began.
  • I felt bad for Juliette with everyone asking her about her marriage and that in the end even when she did say sorry to Shawn and even ended up admitting that the reason that she ran out on him was because she didn't think she'd be good enough for him, that Shawn didn't forgive her and even went as far as to say that since he got to know her better he doesn't like her.
  • I liked how Rayna had to adjust to have a different guitar player on tour since Deacon isn't there this time and that it was pretty hard for her.
  • I liked that Rayna ended up coming home to support Teddy on the night of the election because I like to think they may still have a chance.
  • I'm glad that Teddy ended up winning the election on merit and not by buying people's votes and I'm glad that he wouldn't allow vote buying to happen.
  • I liked how Deacon invited Scarlett down to the show he was playing but I hated that the front man of that band tried to take advantage of Scarlett but I liked that Scarlett was able to get him off her and that when Deacon saw what was happening he punched the guy and quit the band.
  • I was surprised to learn that Gunnar had an older brother that has been in prison for 8 years for armed robbery. I was also sad to see that his brother didn't seem to be trying to obey the law and I felt for Gunnar when he realized his brother probably won't ever be a part of his life again.
  • I liked that towards the end of the episode that after Scarlett realized earlier in the episode that she doesn't know much about Gunnar's family so she ask him about it and he does end up sharing with her.
  • I really enjoyed all of the music that was played in this episode and I'm glad that the show was able to work pretty well with all the characters being in different places.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment