Thursday, January 24, 2013

TV Review: Revenge Collusion(2.12)

                                                   Revenge Collusion(2.12)Review
  • I liked how Emily did her best to make sure that Daniel got the stonehaven deal and at the same time she both gave him hope for their relationship without really being intimate with Daniel.
  • I liked how Victoria tried to make sure that Jason would win the stonehaven deal even after it was told to him that it would be bad business for him, for some reason I just kind of liked the relationship between the two of them.
  • I liked how Amanda was more than willing to give out Matt Duncan's name in order to make sure her family's safe even while knowing that Jack doesn't approve of turning on an old friend.
  • I felt bad for Aiden's sister who was shown to be held by the initiative and forced to do drugs, so I can understand why Aiden would be willing to do whatever the initiative says in order to get her back but I knew he'd never succeed at killing Victoria.
  • I kind of like that Nolan is so weirdly picky about what house he's going to buy and that's the reason why it's taking him so long to buy a new place.
  • I liked that while Jack wasn't willing to turn Matt Duncan he was able to convince him to confess and that led to Conrad being able to convince Kenny to sale his share of the bar although his brother doesn't seem to agree with letting things go.
  • I liked how when Daniel called Nolan for help with getting information on Jason that Nolan wasn't going to help him until he heard that Emily wanted him and than Nolan was all for it.
  • I felt sad that it seemed Charlotte's family cancelled her birthday but I was glad that at the end of the episode they had just decided to celebrated it the day after instead.
  • I liked how Emily convinced Aiden not go through with killing Victoria because that would it so that initiative owns him, I just like that Emily seems to at the moment at least to be against murdering anyone although not for very moral reasons.
  • I'm that Nolan knows that Padma is the one who is trying to find Carrion and I like that him and Emily has put together that the initiative are the ones that are behind Padma looking for Carrion as well.
  • I'm curious about the program Nolan let Padma find at the end of the episode because it's obviously isn't the real Carrion.
  • I'm a bit surprised that Charlotte wants to change her last name to Clarke considering the negative things attached to that name.
  • I liked that Daniel had an idea that Victoria had some part in him and Emily getting back together.
  • I'm sad that it seems Aiden's sister died but I think it's wrong of him to blame Emily because they probably would have killed her as soon as they ran out of reasons to use him. Although I'm glad that is relationship with Emily is over, I'm a bit worried he'll come back as an enemy.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment