Friday, January 25, 2013

TV Review: Nashville: You Win Again(1.11)

                                             Nashville: You Win Again(1.11)Review
  • I felt bad for Juliette with how she was seeing everyone giving Rayna all the credit for Wrong Song even though they wrote the song together.
  • I liked how Juliette had trouble speaking for her mother's character in court because Juliette seems to always have a hard time believing in her mom and also the comment she made afterwards of not really feeling she has a lot in her heart made me sad.
  • I liked that when Juliette and Deacon were talking in this episode about Wrong Song that he told her he knew that Juliette had just as much to do with the songs success as Rayna did.
  • I also liked that during the scene where Juliette comes over Deacon's house and shows him concern he tells her that she should be showing some of that concern towards her mother especially since right then her mom was doing better than he was. I also like how Juliette invited him to be part of her band because she believes that he should be out there doing what he loves. Also this episode made me realize how much I missed the relationship between these two.
  • I loved the scene towards the end of the episode between Juliette and her mom were Juliette told her mom that she's proud of the progress she's making in rehab and then Juliette's mom told Juliette how she saw Juliette as Rayna's equal and how she so proud of Juliette and she knows how hard Juliette had to work to get their and how both these things meant a lot to both of them.
  • I felt bad for Deacon when an article was published that said he quit that guys band because he was off the wagon when that was so far from the truth.
  • I also felt bad for Deacon in the scene where Rayna came over to his house because it was clear that he just really didn't want to deal with her talking about their relationship because he always seems to be the one who gets left.
  • I felt bad for Rayna when she learned that Liam wanted her to sign with another record label because he'd get paid for it and I'm glad that she fired him for that.
  • I like how Teddy seems intent on making his marriage with Rayna work again and I'm glad that by the end of the episode she seems to be on the same page as him.
  • I liked how Scarlett and JT after they met up seeing Avery play somewhere that they decided that the band along with Scarlett and Gunnar should play together so that the people who are actually good people can find some success someday.
  • I continue to dislike Avery since he seems to be becoming more entitled and more of a jerk so I enjoyed him seeing his old band playing with Scarlett and Gunnar.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment