1. Eddie Redmayne(Like Minds):I really loved his performance in this movie which I first saw earlier this year I think he did a great job at portraying his character who was rather complicated. I just felt like his performance was the best in the film and that he did really good at portraying his character's emotions.
2. Natalie Dormer(Game of Thrones/The Tudors): First off I just really like the characters she's portraying and I feel like she has this ability to own every scene she's in whether or not she has any lines. I'm just really impressed by the impression she leaves on me because I really haven't seen a lot of either of her characters yet but those characters are some of my favorites.
3. Jonny Lee Miller(Elementary): I've enjoyed his performance through out the show so far but I was most impressed by his performance in the newest episode M(1.11) because his character went to a dark place and his performance was never over the top or anything and there's these parts were he plays conflicted so well.
4. Emily VanCamp(Revenge): I have loved Emily Vancamp's portrayal of Emily Thorne since the beginning of the show because she does such a good job changing from her characters sweet facade to her characters more stoic and ruthless side with just a look. I'm sad that people don't seem to be as impressed as I am with her performance.
5. Sophie Turner(Game of Thrones): I really love her performance as Sansa because as of season 2 Sansa is rarely able to say the things she feels but Sophie Turner as always done such a great job of showing how Sansa feels and due to her character's situation she does it in a more subtle way.