Monday, January 21, 2013

TV Review: Revenge: Sabotage(2.11)

                                                Revenge: Sabotage(2.11)Review
  • I liked that Aiden told Emily at the beginning of this episode about his meeting with Helen Crowly.
  • I actually ended up really enjoying all the scenes between Emily and Daniel because even though I know that the relationship is fake on Emily's side they're still cute together.
  • I liked that Emily is spying for Victoria with Emily informing Victoria of what the initiative wants Daniel to invest in. I also just really like Victoria and Emily not fully being at odds at the moment.
  • I'm kind of surprised that Conrad was serious about going into politics when he mentioned it last week due to all the skeletons in his closet.
  • I like that Victoria is going around trying to sabotage the initiatives plans any way she can by convincing one of Grayson Globes competitors to invest in the company the initiative wanted Daniel to invest in it first.
  • I'm curious about what that computer program or something that Nolan's company developed years ago but he doesn't seem to want anyone to know about it.
  • I really liked the scenes between Nolan and Padma in this episode because I find them to be cute together.
  • I really loved how Ashley showed back up at the Graysons home and pretty much demanded to have a better version of her job back because she knows far too much about the Graysons for them not to want her on their side and because she didn't want the time she spent with them to go to waste. I'm also just really happy that she was in this episode because I worried she might have left the show.
  • I liked how Amanda wanted to take matters into her own hands with how she wanted to deal with the Ryan brothers and I also kind of liked that one of her first options was to kill them because I just like that her first instinct is to deal with her problems violently.
  • I like that Charolette wanted to go to her dad for help with the whole Jack being framed thing because despite everything that has happened between the two of them she still seems to trust her dad more than she trust her mom.
  • I liked that when Emily and Nolan where first discussing things at the party that Nolan has his arm linked with Emily's. I also liked that they had more scenes together in this week's episode than they did in last week's.
  • I'm glad that it seems like Aiden isn't going to end up screw Emily over to save his sister but I still don't think that it's out of the question for him to do something like that.
  • I liked that Conrad ended up helping to get Jack out of jail just because Ashley told him that it could help his image for his political campaign.
  • I'm glad that it seems like Emily's and Aiden's relationship is in danger of ending.
  • I was very sad to learn that Padma was working with the initiative because I've always liked her character and her relationship with Nolan and now I find out she isn't who I thought she was and also I don't want Nolan to get hurt. Also now that I know Padma is working for initiative I feel kind of bad for Marco since she got him fired but he has been shown to be untrustworthy in the past.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment