Friday, January 11, 2013

Fangirl Friday 26


Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.
1. Revenge: Revenge came back with a new episode this week and I really loved this episode. I overall found all the plots interesting to watch in this episode even though one of them isn't exactly making sense. I really enjoyed the that Emily was able to get someone to reveal the truth in this episode and I'm also really happy that it seems like Emily and Aiden will most likely be ending their relationship soon which is good news for me because I never really liked Aiden especially not with Emily.
2. Arcana Famiglia: I watched the final episode of this anime this week and I found it to be a good ending to a series I loved. I wish the series had been longer but I feel like there was quite a bit of character and relationship development considering that the series was only twelve episodes long.
3. The Fault in our Stars: I started reading this book this week and so far it's actually as good as everyone says it is. I found the book to be quite funny and I love the characters Augustus and Hazel and the relationship they are developing with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment