1. Read more novels: I read quite a lot last year but sadly most of what I read weren't books that I could review for my blog instead of books I was often reading manga, fanfiction and discussions about fandoms online so I made it goal this year for me to read more books than I did last year which shouldn't be hard because I read like only 20 books last year.
2. Respond to comments more: While I always love the comments I get on the blog and I try to be good about commenting on other people's blogs, I'm really not very good at responding to the comments on my blog and when I had respond in the past it's usually weeks or months later so I'm pretty sure the commenter never reads it. So this year I plan to be better about responding to peoples comments.
3. Get more involved in the book blogging community: I don't really feel all that connected to the book blogging community because when ever I read about other bloggers talking about how many friends they made through book blogging I realise that I haven't really made any and I would like to have that experience but I'm not exactly sure how to get more connected to the community.
4. Be more honest about my opinion in my reviews: I've notice that when I dislike something especially if I know a lot of other people love it I tend to try to make it sound like I liked it more than I do. For instance in one of my tv show reviews someone thought I hated a character I actually love and I liked a ship I actually hate so I think I really have to work on making my opinion clearer.
5. Find a reading challenge to take part in: I notice that a lot of people have reading challenges and I think that it'd be a good way for me to read more books this year.
6. Talk about Fruits Basket more: I have talked about my love for Fruits Basket quite a few times on these lists but since I've never really reviewed the series and I don't think I'd be able to because I love and know the series too well but I feel like I should explain what makes this series so great in some kind of post.
7. Review more manga series I love: There's quite a few manga series(Gakuen Alice, Chibi Vampire, Rosario + Vampire, Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Shugo Chara) I love but haven't review yet on this blog that I'm still reading and I think it would be a good idea for me to review more of them.
8. Try to read more new books: I don't usually buy books the year there first released and since I have an awful library I buy almost every book I read so I don't read new books but since everyone are always talking about those books I feel I should try to read new books.
9. Have some non-review/non-lists posts: I have a lot of ideas that have to do with comparing certain characters and series with each other but I'm not really sure what to call those post but I really want to write posts like that.
10. Be less picky about who I follow: I'm extremely picky about who I follow and I think that I shouldn't be quite as picky considering I only follow two blogs right now.