Monday, January 21, 2013

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: We are Both(2.02)

                                      Once Upon a Time: We are Both(2.02)Review
  • I liked how the dwarfs took it upon themselves to see what the crossing the border to out of time does now that the curse is broken.
  • I liked seeing how everyone was doing with the curse being broken with having the town be in chaos and I liked that quite a bit of the episode was devoted to trying to keep order in the town.
  • I found that crossing the border would cause the person to cross to only remember their Storybrooke lives was an interesting way to insure that everyone would stay in town.
  • In the flashbacks to Regina's life in the fairytale world I felt really bad for her because her mother Cora is horrible and because she never wanted to become like her but with her use of magic she ended becoming just like her now in the current timeline.
  • I disliked that Regina got back her magic in order to take Henry back by force but I liked that Henry agreed to go with her to insure everyone else's safety.
  • I liked how Regina realized by the end of the episode that she was doing to Henry the same thing her mother did to her and how she let Henry go to live with Charming because she knows now that she shouldn't keep him there by force.
  • I like that Charming and Rumpelstiltskin have agreed to make peace with each other.
  • I liked that the dwarfs are going to mine for fairy dust in order to get Snooty's memory back since it's been erase from crossing the border.
  • I'm interested to see what's going to happen to Emma and Snow now that they are prisoners of Mulan and Aurora and that they will meet Cora.
Please tell me your thoughts about this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment