Friday, January 11, 2013

TV Review: Revenge: Power(2.10)

                                                     Revenge: Power(2.10)Review
  • I really love how Victoria is playing nice with Emily in order to convince Emily to convince Daniel to more of the person he was last season so that he'll step down from being the head of the company.
  • I found Judge Barnes to be a very awful person because not only did he allow jury tampery but he also abuses his wife.
  • I thought it was a bit strange for Helen the lady with the initiative to ask Daniel to look into anything Conrad may have been hiding in the company because the things he would hide would likely be for the initiative but it all made sense in the end with how Helen mentioned something about since Nolan hacked into Grayson Globes system they may now be able to hack inti Nolan's system(although I really hope that doesn't happen).
  • I liked that Emily fake broke up with Aiden because that means I won't see them together as often which I'm happy about because I don't really like Aiden.
  •  I also really loved that Nolan was happy when he thought Emily broke up with Aiden and that he saw Emily pretending to be in love with Daniel again as a good thing because he's hoping that will lead to the end of Emily's relationship with Aiden. I just really like that Nolan continues to dislike Aiden because he has no real reason to like or trust him.
  • I actually really enjoyed all the scenes between Emily and Daniel they're just kind of sweet together and it has always been obvious that Daniel's in love with Emily.
  • I'm curious about how Aiden secret meetings with the initiative is going to affect everything and if he'll end up betraying Emily in order to get his sister back.
  • I'm glad that Nolan continues to not want anything to do with Marco and how he points out that Marco was the one that ruined their relationship when he made Nolan out to be the bad guy even though he knew what kind of person Nolan is and I like that Nolan is overall suspicious of what he's trying to do.
  • I'm not really getting why drugs are suddenly involved in Ryan brothers plot to hurt the Porters or take over the Stoway it's still at bit unclear what their goal is. Although I enjoyed Charlotte distracting the brothers during the episode and that Jack actually tried to do something about the situation even though things didn't end working out for them in the end.
  • I'm wondering how Jack being arrested is going to do for his story line during the rest of the season because he logically should be in jail for at least a couple months.
  • I loved how Emily was able to convince Judge Barnes's wife to tell the truth about the David Clarke trial because the letter she wrote helped save Amanda Clarke's life and I loved that the wife told the truth not only about the David Clarke trial but also showed the bruise her husband left on her to the press.
  • I liked how Conrad and Victoria were able to use the reveal of Judge Barnes bad behavior to their advantage.
  • While I kind of liked that Emily and Daniel kissed at the end of this episode I'm a little worried that Aiden is going to do something to hurt Emily because of it.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment