Saturday, November 3, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: The Five(4.04)

                                              Vampire Diaries: The Five(4.04)Review
  • I liked that Stefan and Damon had a scene at the beginning of this episode going over what they know about that happened in the last episode because I just always love those kind of things. I didn't like that once again that Stefan had to find out that Elena was going to Damon for from Damon because I think that Elena should communicate better with Stefan.
  • I liked how Rebekah tried to buy Matt's forgiveness with a car but I'm kind of sad that it didn't work.
  • I liked how Stefan and Klaus are working together because they have to and because I find their relationship interesting.
  • I kind of hated that the girl Damon picked for Elena to feed off of and the way he described her reminded me of season 1 Caroline. I'm glad that Elena didn't end up feeding off of her.
  • I like how Rebekah and April actually had seemed to become friends.
  • I liked how Stefan convinced Rebekah to go over to Klaus's and at least pretended to try to make a truce.
  • I liked the flashbacks that showed when Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah met The Five a group of vampire hunters that apparently have a cure for vampirism.
  • I really enjoyed the awkward dinner scene between Rebekah, Stefan and Klaus because it was entertaining and interesting because these three haven't really had scenes together since The Reckoning.
  • I liked how Jeremy's artistic ability was mentioned and used in this episode along with his ability to see the tattoos, I like it when the show remembers character traits that aren't often used.
  • I liked that the first guy Elena feed from someone who roofed a girl's drink and I'm glad she got him to leave the party before he caused anymore damage.
  • I'm interested and suspicious about Professor Shane especially since it's revealed that he sent Connor to Mystic Falls.
  • I liked that Elena realized that she'd rather be with Stefan learning how to be a vampire than with Damon.
  • I'm extremely sad that Rebekah was daggered in this episode but I loved the speech she gave Klaus before he daggered her.
  • I don't like that Stefan has to keep his plans with Klaus secret but I understand why he does.
  • I missed Caroline a lot in this episode.
Please tell me your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment