Sunday, November 4, 2012

TV Review: Revenge: Illusion(2.06)

                                                    Revenge: Illusion(2.06)Review
  • I liked Emily was able to give Amanda all the information she needed in order to prove to Mason that she got her scar removed.
  • I liked the moment that Emily and Kara shared on the beach when they talked about the Grayson's it seemed like a nice moment.
  • I liked how Emily also told Amanda what to say in order to get Mason interested into looking into the Graysons involvement with the White Haired man.
  • I loved the moment when Amanda tells Emily that if Mason threatens to destroy her family again she'll deal with him her way meaning she'd kill him, I really loved this scene because we haven't seen much of this side of her recently.
  • I like that Charlotte doesn't want to go to her parents wedding because she knows that they aren't getting remarried for the right reasons. I just like that at least someone wants things like marriages to be about love.
  • I also like that Charlotte went to the bar to help out Declan and that those two got back together because it's clear those two care about each other.
  • I'm confused about the whole plot with the Porters bar but I'm glad that it reopened.
  • I really dislike that Aiden is continuing to go forward with his plot of helping Daniel take over Nolan's company and I really hate Aiden for doing this because at the end of the episode he was acting like he had done things to regain Emily's trust even though he's still currently plotting something behind her back.
  • I liked how Nolan wanted to have actually confirmation that Padma went to Grayson Globe behind his back before jumping to conclusion about her and I liked that he's able to forgive her really easily for that since he can see she regretted it. I also really like that she regretted it and that Nolan asked her to help him protect his company from whatever the Graysons might do with that information, I also just like that I can happily ship them again.
  • I really liked the scene were Emily danced with Daniel and Daniel expressed regrets about their relationship ending and how he still doesn't really want to be like his parents despite some of the actions he had taken.
  • I loved the way Emily was able to frame Conrad for the White Haired man's murder and I loved seeing how she set up all that evidence.
  • I liked how Victoria delighted in Conrad's arrest, I just like that those two are married but really hate each other it just makes their relationship interesting to watch.
  • I'm kind of scared about what Kara's going to do now that she knows the White Haired man is dead and that clearly unhinged her quite a bit.
  • I like that Jack and Amanda got engaged in this episode because I actually like those two together.
  • I'm worried about what the deal is that Conrad made with Americon in order to get out of jail.
  • I really loved that Emily told Aiden to leave when he started flirting with her.
  • I'm really nervous about what Mason is going to do know that he has made the connection between Emily and Amanda, I'm really excited about next episode even more so than I usually am.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment