I just want to point out that I'm cheating with pretty much this whole list because I've put a lot of series on it.
1. Fruits Basket: This is my favorite series of all time and I love reading it whenever I can so if I was going to be stuck on an island this would be the series I'd bring with me.
2. Perks of Being a Wallflower:My favorite book of all time is also an essential to bring to the island and this book is written so beautifully that I never get tired of reading it.
3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series: My favorite book series is a great fun read that I feel needs to come to the island with me.
4. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle: This is my favorite series by Clamp who are my favorite manga creators and I just love this series and it's fairly long so it would keep me entertained on the island for quite sometime.
5. Cardcaptor Sakura: This is my favorite magical girl series and I feel that it needs to come to the island with me because it's the sweetest series ever.
6. Heroes of Olympus series: I really love this series and I'm not finished reading it yet so I feel I should bring it to the island with me.
7. A Clash of Kings: I loved the first book in the series and I want to read this book as well so I think being on a deserted island is a good time to finish this book.
8. Tokyo Babylon: This is a series I love and it has made me cry a lot and therefore I feel I should bring it to the island with me.
9. Les Miserables: I've been meaning to read this book for a while now but I just don't seem able to get into it so I think being on a deserted island with it would help me focus on this book.
10. Gakuen Alice: I love this series but I'm pretty far behind on it so that makes it a good choice to bring to the island with me.