Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Top 10 Books to take to a deserted Island

I just want to point out that I'm cheating with pretty much this whole list because I've put a lot of series on it.

1. Fruits Basket: This is my favorite series of all time and I love reading it whenever I can so if I was going to be stuck on an island this would be the series I'd bring with me.
2. Perks of Being a Wallflower:My favorite book of all time is also an essential to bring to the island and this book is written so beautifully that I never get tired of reading it.
3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series: My favorite book series is a great fun read that I feel needs to come to the island with me.
4. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle: This is my favorite series by Clamp who are my favorite manga creators and I just love this series and it's fairly long so it would keep me entertained on the island for quite sometime.
5. Cardcaptor Sakura: This is my favorite magical girl series and I feel that it needs to come to the island with me because it's the sweetest series ever.
6. Heroes of Olympus series: I really love this series and I'm not finished reading it yet so I feel I should bring it to the island with me.
7. A Clash of Kings: I loved the first book in the series and I want to read this book as well so I think being on a deserted island is a good time to finish this book.
8. Tokyo Babylon: This is a series I love and it has made me cry a lot and therefore I feel I should bring it to the island with me.
9. Les Miserables: I've been meaning to read this book for a while now but I just don't seem able to get into it so I think being on a deserted island with it would help me focus on this book.
10. Gakuen Alice: I love this series but I'm pretty far behind on it so that makes it a good choice to bring to the island with me.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Yes, yes, yes! I LOVE Fruits Basket. I've read it four or five times and it just gets better every single time!

    4. I'm pretty sure it would take all my time on the island for me to figure out exactly what happens in the last ten volumes of Tsubasa. I was doing well and then all of a sudden, I was so lost.

    10. This is one of those series I started reading and then it wasn't finished. I no longer read manga that aren't complete, because having to read back through 30 volumes to read the last one is a pain.

    On an unrelated note, Nana needs to be finished!

    ReplyDelete