Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Female Characters: Day 20: Favorite female antagonist

Day 20: Favorite female antagonist: Katherine Pierce(Vampire Diaries)
I love Katherine because she so smart and manipulative with how she always plans ahead and is able to convince almost anyone to go along with things in her way. I also love how ruthless she is when it comes to her survival, I love that no matter what she'll always choose to save herself and she doesn't care who has to die in order for her to survive. I also love that despite how ruthless she is she still believes in love even if she's to smart to act on those feelings while she's running from Klaus I think it's nice that she still believes in the concept. I also think she's the best villain this show has ever had.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with you. Katherine is ruthless but I also enjoy that we get glimmers of sorrow and goodness in her. Now, she'll use these moments of weakness to her advantage but I like that they are there. She's so deliciously evil because she's well rounded.

    ReplyDelete