Sunday, November 18, 2012

TV Review: Grimm: The Hour of Death(2.10)

                                          Grimm: The Hour of Death(2.10)Review
  • I found this episode really interesting with the concept of a type of Grimm that kills all vesson regardless of what kind a person they were.
  • I also very much liked the conflict between how Nick deals with vesson on how an extremist Grimm deals with vesson and how that may cause conflict in Nick's life.
  • I found it very sad and frightening that the intern Ryan thought he was Grimm and believed in killing all vesson and yet was a vesson himself, I found that level of self hatred to be interesting.
  • I liked seeing scenes between Nick and Monroe again this week because there hasn't been as many this season and there scenes have always been enjoyable.
  • I don't really like how Nick and Juliette's relationship seems to be getting worse not better.
  • I really don't like the idea of a relationship between Juliette and Renard because neither of there feelings are sincere.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

1 comment:

  1. I love this show! My coworker and I were just talking today how we don't like Nick and Juliette's relationship getting worse and how we don't like the idea of her and Captain, either.

    ReplyDelete