1. Perks of Being a Wallflower: This is my favorite book of all time and has a main character that looks at life in a different way and I just love the way that Charlie sees the world.
2. The Glass Menagerie: I love the whole story of this play but I especially love the character Laura because she's one of the few characters I can actually relate to.
3. The Book Thief: I love this book because it shows a different side to the world war II story and real humanizes the Germans during that time period.
4. Fruits Basket: This is my favorite series of all time and my favorite love story as well. I love all the characters because they're so well developed and I loved watching all of them grow over the course of the series.
5. Anything by Ellen Hopkins: I love the way she writes and I love the stories that she tells and the characters who she tells those stories through.
6. Tokyo Babylon: I love this series because it's a depressing love story were at the end of the series the reader knows that the main characters life is only going to get worse, I just love that this type of story was written.
7. Cardcaptor Sakura: This is a wonderful and sweet love story that is also a magical girl series which makes me love it even more.
8. Heist Society series: I love this series because I love anything involving con artist and I especially love this one because all the characters are very likable.
9. Gallagher Girls series: This is a fun story about girls in spy school and I just love the whole series overall.
10. Secret Circle series: I love this series because it involves witches who actually use their powers to have fun sometimes and I love most of the characters as well and the plots interesting as well.