Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Top 10 Books I'm Thankful for

1. Perks of Being a Wallflower: This is my favorite book of all time and has a main character that looks at life in a different way and I just love the way that Charlie sees the world.
2. The Glass Menagerie: I love the whole story of this play but I especially love the character Laura because she's one of the few characters I can actually relate to.
3. The Book Thief: I love this book because it shows a different side to the world war II story and real humanizes the Germans during that time period.
4. Fruits Basket: This is my favorite series of all time and my favorite love story as well. I love all the characters because they're so well developed and I loved watching all of them grow over the course of the series.
5. Anything by Ellen Hopkins: I love the way she writes and I love the stories that she tells and the characters who she tells those stories through.
6. Tokyo Babylon: I love this series because it's a depressing love story were at the end of the series the reader knows that the main characters life is only going to get worse, I just love that this type of story was written.
7. Cardcaptor Sakura: This is a wonderful and sweet love story that is also a magical girl series which makes me love it even more.
8. Heist Society series: I love this series because I love anything involving con artist and I especially love this one because all the characters are very likable.
9. Gallagher Girls series: This is a fun story about girls in spy school and I just love the whole series overall.
10. Secret Circle series: I love this series because it involves witches who actually use their powers to have fun sometimes and I love most of the characters as well and the plots interesting as well.

4 comments:

  1. Great list... I read Perks of Being a Wallflower and the Secret Circle series in high school and still hold fond memories for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list. I love the Heist Society books.

    My Top Ten:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/top-ten-tuesday-3-authors-im-thankful.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks! i havent read secret circle but i loved the tv series, and soooo sad it ended ! Check out our TTT ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the Secret Circle tv series as well and I'm also really sad that it got cancelled especially since it was alot better than most of the shows on the CW. The books are different from the tv series but still great.

      Delete