Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Female Characters: Day 19: Favorite non-human female character

Day 19: Favorite non-human female character: Rebekah Mikaelson(Vampire Diaries)
This was a tough question for me to answers since I love so many non-human female characters but the one that I think is the best answer for today's question is Rebekah. I love Rebekah because even though she's a thousand years old she just really wants to live the life of a normal high school girl with joining the cheer leading squad, planning school dances, wanting to go to a school dance but being unable to attend because she keeps getting daggered right before them, and of course fall in love. I love that she has both a bitchy side and vulnerable side and I find both them just as enjoyable to watch. I love that she still believes in love and doesn't fear it even though it has often caused her trouble. I just pretty much love everything about Rebekah and she was one of the best things about season three.

No comments:

Post a Comment