Sunday, October 21, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries:Memorial(4.02)

                                              Vampire Diaries: Memorial(4.02)Review
  • I liked how Stefan and Damon had arguments throughout the episode about what kind of blood Elena should drink because the whole type of blood thing has always been a big issue with the two of them. I also liked that Stefan was more worried about Elena's emotional state while Damon just wanted her to behave like a vampire.
  • I find it odd and sad that Elena even felt bad about her hurting a deer because she's a vampire now so if she's that empathetic it would really destroy her if she ever kills someone.
  • I really enjoyed the moments early on in this episode where Stefan and Elena were happy together and made out a bit.
  • I was very worried throughout the episode about Elena not being able to hold down any blood whether it be animal, vampire or even from a blood bag. I was glad that towards the end of the episode Elena was able to keep down Matt's blood after he offered it to her.
  • I liked Pastor Young's daughter April she seemed like a nice character and I like that she knew Elena and her friends before Elena's parents died which help to give those two quite a few heartfelt scenes throughout the episode about April wanting someone to say nice things about her dad.
  • I liked how Tyler mentioned to Caroline if they didn't have sex every time someone died that they'd never be able to have sex again, I like this because I like it when people mention how ridicules Mystic Falls death toll is.
  • I didn't like the new vampire hunter Connor because he's just going around killing any vampire he could find without caring about whether that vampire has hurt anyone else.
  • I liked how Caroline took Tyler to Stefan in order to get the bullets witch of strange markings out of him and I liked how Stefan checked in with Caroline and Tyler the next day at the funeral.
  • I felt really bad for Bonnie who was very freaked out about seeing her Grams die again in front of her and hasn't been able to do any magic since then.
  • I found the funeral service to be very tension filled with Connor going to the church looking for a vampire and using April and her dripping blood as bait. I liked how all the vampire characters smelt her blood and how they discussed it quietly during the service I especially liked how Damon pointed out that it was a trap and not to turn around.
  • I liked the scene were Elena tries to give a speech to say something nice about Pastor young for April's sake. I also liked how Stefan came up and got her so no one would see that she was freaking out because she could smell April's blood.
  • I loved how Damon was planning on killing Connor while still at the memorial service.
  • I liked that Tyler sacrificed himself in order to make sure that Connor wouldn't attack anyone else, I was glad that he survived though.
  • I loved how Caroline was the one who stopped Elena from killing April and I loved that Caroline made Elena compel April because Elena need to do these things in order to learn how to be a vampire.
  • I find it interesting that Jeremy could see a tattoo on Connor's arm that no one else could see it makes me think that he may have something to do with the other side.
  • I liked how Stefan seemed more mad that Elena didn't tell him about her problems than that she went to Damon and I like that he acknowledge that the blood sharing probably meant more to Damon than it did to Elena.
  • I liked how Elena said that she feels like she's been grieving since her parents died.
  • I loved how Stefan invited everyone in their group save Tyler who had to go to the hospital as a cover story to light lanterns and mourn for the people they had lost. I also love how Stefan mentioned that they had kind of become numb to their loose or make a joke about because they loose people so often but it's not actually what they should be doing because they should grief those they've lost.
  • I loved how everyone other than Damon(who decided the whole thing was childish) lite a lantern and named the important people they have lost.
  • I really loved the last scene were Damon talked to Alaric's grave and in Damon's way said he missed Alaric. I also loved that during this scene he mentioned that he thinks the person who made the grave stone got Alaric's birthday wrong. I also love how Damon mentions that he sees the other characters as children he needs to take care of.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment