Saturday, October 13, 2012

Anime Review: Arcana Famiglia: Their Secrets(1.07)

                                       Arcana Famiglia: Their Secrets(1.07)Review
In this episode Liberta and Nova have to work together to find Felicita in order to give her a letter from Mama. I like the idea of Liberta and Nova working together and I think that those two having very different personalities helps them to  better accomplish things but I felt like not much happened in this episode but I did enjoy that those two seem to be more willing to work together.

Also in this episode Felicita is brought along to help harvest herbs from Luca's secret garden along with Pace and Debito who came along for the harvest each year. I find it interesting that Luca doesn't seem to trust Jolly at all which makes me wonder what kind of person Jolly really is. I also found it interesting that there's a type of potion that only works on cats. I overall enjoyed this episode even though I don't think a ton happened in this episode. Please tell me your thoughts about this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment