Sunday, October 7, 2012

TV Review: Revenge: Resurrection(2.02)

                                             Revenge: Resurrection(2.02)Review
  • I liked that while Emily used Charlotte to try and find out what Victoria is up to, she didn't do anything that would hurt Charlotte. I also liked that Emily referred to Charlotte as her sister in this episode and invited her to stay with her.
  • I like that when Daniel found out what Conrad was doing to Charlotte that he tried to put a stop to it and when that wasn't possible he called out Conrad for his horrible behavior and he gave Charlotte all his money and put it in a trust that Conrad couldn't touch.
  • I'm curious about how much Conrad and Ashley have been working together and I'm wondering what they're up to.
  • I liked that through out this episode Daniel seemed really grateful for Emily giving him information that could help Charlotte, I also think that he's really hoping that that he and Emily could get back together someday and I kind of want them to get back together after this episode.
  • I liked that in this episode it was revealed that Nolan doesn't really trust any of his workers enough to oversee aspects of his business and that he often video conferences without wearing pants, I just found these two things interesting.
  • I kind of like that account consultant that works for Nolan who came out to the Hampton's to convince Nolan that he should have a CFO for is company, I liked her because she didn't give up even though it was pretty clear in the beginning that Nolan had no interested of giving someone that kind of job.
  • I like that Emily had Charlotte meet with Amanda so that Charlotte could feel like she was getting to know her sister.
  • I thought it was a little cruel that Emily lied to Amanda about fixing the results of the paternity test but I kind of understand why she did it.
  • I'm wondering whether the plot with Declan and that one rich guy is going to go anywhere but so far I can't see it getting anymore interesting.
  • I found Victoria's plan to have Conrad beat her up in order to make it look like the White haired man did it and had kidnapped her several months ago was crazy and kind of brilliant way to bring Victoria legally back from the dead.
  • I like that the white haired man was able to figure out fairly quickly that Emily would have a recording of everything that went down in Victoria's safe house.
  •  I didn't think it was very smart for Emily to meet with the white haired man alone in order to give him that recording and to get information about what happened to her mother. I was afraid that the white haired man was going to kill Emily at the end of the episode and I was surprised in a good way when she was saved by one Takada's students.
  • I'm interested to know what happened to Emily's mom now that we know she's not dead and I'm also curious about what she knew about David Clark that could have cleared him of all charges.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment