1. Clamp: Is my favorite mangakas because of the wide varity of stories, worlds and characters they create. I love that they can create sweet romances such as Cardcaptor Sakura or Chobits, bittersweet adventure stories such as Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle or Magic Knight Rayearth, and depressing stories that are a romance at heart such as Tokyo Babylon or X/1999. I also love their art because it is gorgeous.
2. Natsuki Takaya: I love Natsuki Takaya because she created Fruits Basket which is my favorite series of all time and I find the way she developed all the characters to be brilliant. I also love that she was able foreshadow everything pretty much perfectly which makes rereading the series so much better.
3. Arina Tanemura: I love Arina Tanemura for creating the series Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Gentleman's Alliance + and Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, all of these series of interesting plots as well as a strong main character.
4. Tachibana Higuchi: I just really love Tachibana Higuchi series Gakuen Alice and M and N because there are interesting concepts and characters through out both series.
5. Matsuri Hino: I love Matsuri Hino's series Vampire Knight, Captive Hearts and Meru Peru because they're all very enjoyable stories with nice artwork.
1. George R.R. Martin: I just love the way that he's able to create worlds, plots and characters in such a beautiful way through out A Song of Ice and Fire series.
2. Rick Riordan: I love every book of his I've ever read and I love that he's able to mix plots, characters, mythology in the modern world and humor through out his stories.
3. Maggie Stiefvater:I love the beautiful way she describes things through out the Wolves of Mercy series and I love the stories and characters she creates as well.
1. Ellen Hopkins:I love how her books are told in verse and I love that she tackles series issues but from an individuals point of view and it's often very emotional journey for the characters and reader. I love her books Impulse, Perfect, Tricks and Identical.
2. Ally Carter: I love her stories about the adventure of young girls and how the characters in her stories value friendships. I love the Gallagher Girls and Heist Society series.