Wednesday, October 17, 2012

30 Days of Female Characters: Day 4: Favorite animated female Character

Day 4: Favorite animated female Character: Sakura Kinomoto(Cardcaptor Sakura)
I love Sakura because she's very friendly, talented and never gives up on anything or anyone when something challenging occurs. I like that while she's naturally talented at capturing the Clow Cards she's not above asking for help and I love how she thanks anyone who provides her help even though a lot of times the only helps she needs is words or encouragements. I love that she tries her best to be friends with everyone and I just love her overall personality and cheerful energy she's almost always displaying. I also like that she has a fear of ghosts and can be a bit of a ditz at times because it makes her character seem more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment