Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.
1. Doctor Who: I watched the last episode of Doctor Who this week and while the Ponds departure made me cry it was actually a lot happier than it could have been I'm glad that Amy and Rory were able to live out their lives together(even though it was in a different time period) because to me the saddest ending would be one were those two were separated. I also loved seeing River again and this episode actually made me love her even more with how she explains that she never allows the Doctor to see her pain and I liked seeing more of her relationship with the Doctor as well.
2. Revenge: I loved the first two episodes of season 2 and I love that the show is just as good if not better than it was last season. I love that the characters have stayed true to who they are and that the plot just keeps moving forward.
3. Vampire Diaries: This week Vampire Diaries season 4 premiered and I'm happy to say I loved the first episode of the season. I actually liked Elena as a character this episode and I like that her transition was different from the other ones we saw so far. I loved that Elena stuck with her decision of choosing Stefan in the finale and I just love that those two are back together because they make a cute couple. I'm also really interested in the council storyline as well as the one involving Bonnie possibly using more dark magic in the future.
4. Nashville: I loved the first episode of Nashville which premiered this week and I'm surprised by how much I love this show so far. I love that there's a good sense of who the characters are and I'm really interested to see how the series is going to continue.
5. Promo for the first episode and first five minutes of American Horror Story: Asylum: I loved seeing the promo for the first episode of the season I'm extremely excited for this show to come back and pretty much everything I've seen about the show makes me want to see it more. I also say the first five minutes of the show and it was delightfully weird with a dash of horror so basically I can't wait for Wednesday's premiere episode.