Wednesday, October 10, 2012

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: Hat Trick(1.17)

                                      Once Upon a Time: Hat Trick(1.17)Review
  • I found it really interesting that the character of Jefferson was cursed to remember his life in fairytale land and that he resembled the mad hatter character more in Storybrooke than when he was in fairytale land.
  • I felt bad for Jefferson when Regina tricked him into helping her and how he was trapped in wonderland desperately trying to make a new hat to take him home to his daughter.
  • I really liked what we saw of wonderland because it's very different from the other two worlds we have seen in the show so far.
  • I liked how Jefferson spent the episode trying to make Emma believe in the curse and it seems like by the end episode she may have finally started to believe in the reality of the curse.
  • I really liked the scene towards the end of the episode were Emma told Mary Margret that she's the only family that she has.
  • I overall loved this episode it was one of my favorites and Jefferson was a great character to be introduced to.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment