Monday, October 15, 2012

30 Days of Female Characters Challenge: Day 2: Favorite supporting female character

Day 2: Favorite supporting female character: Caroline Forbes(Vampire Diaries)
I love Caroline because over the course of the show we got to see her develop from an insecure somewhat shallow but almost always well intention girl to a far more confident stronger optimistic and incredible loyal friend. I love Caroline because she's always able to look on the bright side of things even though she has been through some very awful situation over the course of the show. I also love how she now doesn't allow someone to make her think less of herself because she knows that she's so much better than that.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the books but she is most definitely one of my favorite character on the t.v. show for all the reasons you mentioned! I love this idea of 30 Days of Females btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. I haven't read the books either and one of the main reasons for that is because I heard Caroline is very different in the books. I actaully found this challenge on tumblr and I would love it if you did the challenge as well.

      Delete