Thursday, June 30, 2011

TV Review:Teen Wolf: The Tell(1.05)

                                                 Teen Wolf: The Tell(1.05) Review
  • I liked the mood that was set in the opening scene with the wolf attack and I liked that it got both Jackson and Lydia sort of involved in the main plot. I also loved the part were Lydia was taking pictures of herself.
  • I continue to find Scott and Alison to be an adorable couple but Scott really didn’t contribute much to the plot this episode.
  • I liked the scenes with Stiles and a drugged up Lydia found them to be funny, awkward and cute in a way and also they ended up contributing to the overall plot.
  • I liked the insights that we’re given about the characters through the parent teacher meetings like that Jackson was adopted and that he’s an over achiever( I especially like when were shown Jackson having a slight breakdown because he couldn’t make the ball hit the right spot) which adds a lot of depth to his character. With Lydia we learn she is very smart and that she’s a natural leader which I kind of guessed already because she seems like a bit of a libby. With Stiles we learn that he is also very smart but lacks focus( I kind of guessed those things already but I liked that he went in extreme detail about the history of circumsitions on an economics test).
  • I pretty much hate Alison’s aunt Kate because she’s such a bitch with taunting Derek about his dead sister and then electrocuting him a bunch of times.
  • Stiles is of course still my favorite character and I love that he knows what the code for murder is and I like that he always tries to figure out what is going on with the werewolf attacks.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode

No comments:

Post a Comment