Wednesday, June 15, 2011

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Second Chance at First Line(1.02)

                                      Teen Wolf: Second Chance at First Line(1.02) Review

  • I continued to enjoy the friendship between Scott and Stiles because they seemed to care for each but in a realistic way and also the scenes with just the two of them are usually the most enjoyable.
  • I found it interesting that Scott could turn into a werewolf at anytime even during the day if his pulse rises enough.
  • I thought that this episode had a little too much lacrosse in it and the coach kind of creeps me out a bit. But I found the part were the guy from the other team pass the ball to Scott to be funny.
  • My favorite character so far would be Stiles because he makes me laugh the most, he’s a good friend and he did all the research about werewolves.
  • I find Alison to be very pretty and nice but she really didn’t do much this episode there’s not much I can say about her.
  • I thought that Scott playing in the game was needlessly risky but I understood that he just wanted to live a normal life so I can forgive him for taking the risk.
  • I’m curious why Derek would kill his sister or if someone else killed his sister and I wonder why they wanted to kill her.
Please tell me your thoughts on the epiosde.

No comments:

Post a Comment