Saturday, June 25, 2011

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Pack Mentality(1.03)

                                             Teen Wolf:Pack Mentality(1.03)Review

  • I continue to enjoy the relationship that’s developing between Scott and Alison. I enjoyed the group because this show does the high school life stuff much better then the werewolf stuff.
  • I liked learning more about Alison and I loved the part were Alison does this flip off her roof and she’s just overall really cool.
  • I don’t really understand the Jackson’s and Lydia’s relationship because they don’t seem to like each other and Lydia seems to dumb herself down and pretend to suck at bowling for him and he’s still a jerk to her.
  • I think Lydia has potential to be a good character since really loved when she judge Alison’s clothes, I just think she’d benefit a lot by breaking up with Jackson.
  • Stiles continues to be my favorite character I especially loved the part were he wonders if gay guys find him attractive and when he’s worried his going to be Robin all the time earns points for being genre savy.
  • I also Continue to enjoy Scott’s and Stiles’s friendship, I like how it’s considered completely normal for Stiles to sneak into Scott’s bedroom randomly.
  • I think it’s a good thing that Scott and Derek are working together or at least talking and I find it interesting that their’s another wolf in town.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment