Tuesday, June 28, 2011

TV Review: The Nine Lives of Chloe King:Redemption(1.02)

                                The Nine Lives of Chloe King: Redemption (1.02) Review


In this episode Chloe deals with her feelings of guilt over Xavier’s death. I really liked the scene were Chloe tells her mom that Xavier is the first boy she kissed and then he died, the scene made me cry and whenever a tv show can make me cry I consider that a good thing and I’m happy that Chloe told her mom that even though she keeping the whole Mai thing from her. I liked that Chloe helped Xavier’s brother stop being involved in drugs because it’s something that Xavier would have wanted and it really was the only way she could come even close to make things right with his death.

I also found that Chloe and Brain are really cute together and you can tell from watching their scenes that they both really like each other, so I support that pairing although I know they can they never kiss. I loved that he brought her flowers towards the end of the episode that was just so sweet. I also liked that Brain seems to have his own storyline involving trying to figure out who killed his mother and also what is father is up to. So even though I don’t find him attractive find him interesting which I can consider to be much more important.

In this episode it seemed like Alek was much more on edge and I’m guessing that’s because Jasmine isn’t doing so well. I also enjoyed that how excited Paul was about Chloe’s powers because it was just so funny. I overall enjoyed this episode.

Please tell me your thoughts about this episode or the series in general in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment