Sunday, June 26, 2011

TV Review: Switched at Birth: American Gothic(1.02)

                                                     Switched at birth: American Gothic(1.02) Review

  • I felt kind of bad for Daphne in the scene at the beginning were the Kennish’s are all talking really fast and Daphne can’t really follow the conversation.
  • I continue to like the relationships that are developing between Bay and Ty and Daphne and Liam.
  • Although I like the relationship between Daphne and Liam I find Liam’s friends to be douche bags and I’m glad that Daphne tricked one of them into making the sign for ‘I am a douche bag.
  • The stuff between the parents makes me feel uncomfortable but I can understand why they are fighting so much.
  • On a Shallow note I continue to find Bay to be very pretty and I really liked Daphne’s hair when she had it curled.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment