Saturday, June 25, 2011

Movie Reveiw: The Adjustment Bureau

                                                          The Adjustment Bureau Review


The Adjustment Bureau is about a guy David(Matt Damon) who meets this girl Elise(Emily Blunt) and they have this instant connection and they meet up again a second time just by chance but this up sets the adjustment bureau who are this nicely dressed men with hats who makes sure that people stay on the plan for their life so they try to keep David and Elsie apart.

I really liked this movie it had an interesting concept and good characters. I really liked the character David because although he was a politician he was still a decent person and he would anything to be with the one he loves. I also liked Elise she was a good character but I’m not sure what it is about her that makes me like her so much. I really liked the relationship between David and Elise and it was easy for me to root for them to be together. I also liked the character Harry who is this guy that works with the adjustment bureau and has been following David for along time, I like him because he feels guilt over what has happen with David’s life and in the end he ends up helping David.

I thought that the way that the adjustment bureau could move through certain doors was really cool and I thought that keeping people feeling empty in order for them to be successful is cruel. Overall I enjoyed the movie and would give it a 4.5 stars out of 5. Please tell me your thoughts on the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment