Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TV Review: Switched at Birth: This is Not a Pipe (1.01)

                                       Review: Switched at Birth: This is Not a Pipe (1.01)


I Overall I enjoyed the first episode of Switched at Birth and I know I’ll continue watching for awhile at least.
  • I thought it seemed relatively realistic how they found out about the two girls being switched at birth and although they all deal with finding this out in different ways I could understand why each character reacted the way they did.
  • Daphne is probably my favorite character because she nice, pretty and funny. I also like how she handles learning that the mother who raised her isn’t her real mother so maturely and I like that even though she’s deaf she’s able to function pretty normally.
  • Even though we didn’t see much of either relationship I would prefer to see Liam with Daphne rather then Bay. I just felt they suit each other better and Bay didn’t seem that into him in their second scene together.
  • I liked that Daphne and Toby seemed to end up bonding fairly fast and I also liked what I saw Toby’s relationship with Bay.
  • I liked Daphne’s friend Emmett he seemed nice and cool and even though he choose not to talk he Can be pretty funny. So I hope to see more of him in future episodes.
  • I like that Bay was the one making the pictures on the wall because it displays her artistic ability and I found it cool how she just randomly puts them up some where.
  • I also liked the relationship that Bay and Ty seemed to developed. I really enjoyed their scenes together and I found Bay the most likable in those scenes.
  • Kind of a weird note but I found Bay to be really pretty especially in that scene towards the end where she had read in her hair.
  • I found the dad John to be the most likable out of the adults probably because he was handling things the most rationally.
please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment