Monday, June 27, 2011

TV Review: Switched at Birth: Portrait of My Father(1.03)

                                               Switched at Birth: Portrait of My Father(1.03)Review

  • I’m glad that Bay started to ask about her biological father in this episode because it’s something I’ve been curious about since the beginning, even though we don’t learn much about him other then he took off when Daphne was little.
  • I thought it was kind of weird that they lied about why Regina and Daphne was living with them but I liked that they told the truth at the end.
  • I like that Daphne was mad at Liam for not defending her but I’m glad that they made up by the end of the episode. Also I thought it was funny when Liam and the guy that signed on the phone got into a fight.
  • I continue to like the relationship between Bay and Ty.
  • I like that Bay is artistic and how she always painting or drawing something. I also still think that Bay is really pretty.
  • I also liked that the parents didn’t seem to fight as much during this episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment