Thursday, June 30, 2011

TV Review: The Nine Lives of Chloe King:Green Star(1.03)

                              The Nine Lives Of Chloe King: Green Star (1.03) Review


In this episode Chloe meets the leader of the Mai that are in San Francisco who happens to be Jasmine’s mom. It was interesting to meet the leader pf the Mai and also to learn there’s a lot more Mai around then one would think. I also like how we learned more about the uniter’s destiny such as each death will be more painful then the last and each life will be harder then the last. Another big focus of this episode was mother daughter relationships and I liked seeing the difference between Jasmine and her mom’s relationship( her mom excepts a lot form her but at the same time it’s obvious she loves her daughter) and Chloe and her mom’s relationship( there very close to each and before Chloe found out about the Mai thing they never had secrets from each other).

In this episode Brain and Chloe continue to be sweet together although they went through a bit of a rough patch they seemed to have made up by the end of the episode. I also liked Amy and Paul’s relationship in this episode and I think Amy is a good singer. I’m also very happy that the scar guy died because he was especially cruel this episode with his trying to drown Chloe to death repeatedly. Overall I really liked this episode and I look forward to the next episode.

Please tell me your thoughts on the episode in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment