Thursday, June 8, 2017

TV Review: Sweet/Vicious: An Innocent Man(1.09)

                                      Sweet/Vicious: An Innocent Man(1.09)Review
  • I liked that Harris brought up that what Ophelia is doing with Jules is something that goes against everything he stands for and he doesn't know what he's going to do now that he knows the truth.
  • I like that Jules actually finally filed charges against Nate and I liked that Kennedy was by her side when she did that.
  • I liked that Kennedy told Nate about how she believes Jules over him and how Jules filed charges against him and I liked that she finally dumped him and that she said he made it so much easier than she thought it would be.
  • I like that Jules feels like if due process actually work that she feels like she could finally go back to living somewhat normal again and I like that although Ophelia clearly has her doubts about the school taking her claims seriously she doesn't bring them up to Jules.
  • I liked that the people that school interviewed about Jules and Nate on the night that she got raped that none of them seemed to say anything that suggested that they believe she was making things up.
  • I'm glad that Jules knows that Tyler has filed a missing person for his brother so that she and Ophelia can do something to make sure that they aren't found out.
  • I liked that when Jules thought that maybe she should reschedule her testifying to cover up the murder more that Ophelia told her to focus on her trial and to let her handle this.
  • I felt so bad for Jules when she had to relive what happened the night she was raped when she was telling the school officials what happened that night and the fact that the school officials kept trying to put words into her mouth that made it her fault rather than Nate's just made it worse.
  • I hated watching Nate lie his way through testifying with the way that he made himself out to be a good guy and Jules out to be a willing participant.
  • I liked that Ophelia got access to the cops computer by telling the cop a story about how her phone was taken and that she needed back right away because she's taken some very sexual photos on it.
  • I liked that when Tyler heard about what happened to Jules that he came over and told her he was sorry that he didn't see it sooner and promised to be there to support her.
  • I liked that when Jules and Kennedy overheard one of Nate's friends and some girls talking about how Jules made up what happened with Nate that Kennedy told them off and told Nate's friend that Nate isn't the person he thinks he is.
  • I was so happy that Jules won her case but I was also surprised since the school hasn't been letting the girls win their rape cases often.
  • I liked that Jules and Ophelia were surprised by the guilty verdict and I like that Ophelia pointed out that the beat up a lot of people based on the theory that school wouldn't do anything when they report it so they were very surprised to learn that theory is wrong.
  • I was so sad when Jules was told that school appealed Nate's expulsion because the president who never met Jules decided that she was lying even though he knows nothing about what happened.
  • I liked that Ophelia almost turned herself in because she didn't want to drag Harris down with her but I liked that Harris and Jules came to stop her before she told the police anything and I like that Harris and Ophelia made up in the end.
  • I like that Jules comes to the decision that she and Ophelia have to take Nate down because the school didn't give her the justice she needed in the end.
  • I liked that Nate's friend realized that Nate really did rape Jules and I like that he doesn't take Nate's side once he realizes the truth.
  • I like that Ophelia tells Evan that she has these dark depressing thoughts and that she can handle it but lately she hasn't felt like she was allowed those feelings recently because of everything that Jules is dealing with.
  • I liked that Kennedy after seeing that the campus vigilante takes rapists that she asks them to get justice for Jules while not knowing Jules is the vigilante.
  • I was shocked when Tyler was arrested for his brother's murder considering we already know who killed him.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment