Thursday, June 1, 2017

TV Review: The 100: Wanheda Part 1(3.01)

                                            The 100: Wanheda Part 1(3.01)Review
  • I felt bad for Murphy when he was locked inside the house and then spent eighty-six days in their while he lost his mind do to being trapped in their alone for so long.
  • I completely understand why Murphy went to attack Jaha when he saw him after escaping isolation.
  • I like that Lincoln is working with Bellamy and teaching the people of the ark how to fight against grounders.
  • I like that the people from the ark consider Lincoln to be one of their people but I can understand why Lincoln is weary about wearing one of their uniforms because he is still a grounder.
  • I like that when Bellamy has a scouting mission in a hostile area that Lincoln wants to come with him to insure that things go peaceful but Bellamy doesn't think that's a good idea because there's still a kill order out on Lincoln.
  • I'm worried about Jasper because it seems that he has been self destructing since the end of last season and it seems that Monty is worried about him as well.
  • I liked that Bellamy's new girlfriend Gina got him a copy of The Illiad because she told him that his mother use to read it to him.
  • I liked that Jasper, Raven, Miller, Bellamy and Monty all rocked out listening to music has the drove out to their scouting mission.
  • I liked that when they got a signal from the farm station part of the ark that Bellamy decided that they go ahead and see what's there because Monty is from farm station as is Miller's boyfriend so he feels that they should be the one who should decide if it's worth the risk and not the chancellor.
  • I like that Murphy points out to Jaha that the hologram lady that he's living with is the one who ended the world and when Jaha said she saved it instead I liked that Murphy didn't buy into that for a second and instead chose to leave.
  • I'm worried about how Jasper seems somewhat suicidal with the way that he walked up to the grounder to take the tracker from him and then smiled when the grounder cut his throat.
  • I'm sad that our group had to break the truce to save Jasper's life but honestly if grounders first instinct wasn't to kill this never would've been a problem.
  • I liked that Monty told Bellamy that he was right that bring Jasper was a bad idea and I like that Bellamy doesn't blame Monty for bring him because he knows he could have said no. I'm glad that Monty is even more worried about Jasper now.
  • I'm worried about Clarke since all of the grounder tribes are hunting her for some reason.
  • I don't understand how Clarke was able to dye her hair because I can't imagine there's any hair dye laying around in the woods.
  • I feel bad for Raven who is trying to act like she doesn't need any help and that her leg doesn't bother her anymore when it clearly does.
  • I don't like that the grounders put out a kill order onto Clarke because they believe that she has become more powerful after killing everyone at Mount Weather which isn't true because honestly that act traumatized her not empowered her.
  • I like that the village girl that buys the food Clarke kills kept her identity secret from the people that are hunting her.
  • I like that Lincoln told Abby that it wasn't a good idea to keep going to Mount Weather for supplies because people will think that the people from ark are colonizing it and that could lead to war.
  • I like that Raven thinks Abby's choice to let Jasper leave without being discharged from the medical wing.
  • I was sad to learn that Raven has an injured hip that she has been keeping quiet about for months.
  • I honestly ship Clarke and this girl she hooked up with in this episode more than I could ever ship her with Lexa because at least this girl is kind to her without being manipulative.
  • I dislike how Octavia seems to hate the idea that ark and grounders could be a peace with each other but I like that Lincoln still very much wants peace to be reality between their people.
  • I find the whole idea of the City of Light a place without pain, hate or envy to be a place that sounds too good to be true and in that case I think that it must be dangerous. I like that Murphy refuses to take the thing that takes him to the City of Light because pain, hate and envy is what he's made out of.
  • I liked that Murphy only went with Jaha because Emori was the one that is driving the boat he's taking.
  • I liked that Abby admitted to Raven that's she's right that she isn't doing a good job of being either a chancellor or a doctor because her full attention isn't on either.
  • I understand but dislike that Jasper started to attack people because they were taking things that belonged to Mount Weather's people.
  • I'm worried about Clarke now that she's been captured by a grounder.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment