- I'm glad that Clarke refused to see Lexa for a week and I dislike how Lexa acted like Clarke should be grateful to her since she captured her before the Ice Nation could.
- I liked that when Lexa tried to say that Clarke was only hating her because it's easier than hating herself that Clarke told her that she could do both just fine.
- I liked that Clarke told Lexa that she has no honor because she doesn't have any and I like that Clarke pointed out that what she did at Mount Whether she did because Lexa left her with no other choice but to kill all of the people of Mount Whether.
- I liked that Clarke figured out that Lexa wasn't trying to help Clarke or return her to her people but that what she really wants is to get Clarke to bow to her because she doesn't want to look weak in the eyes of the Ice Nation and I like that Clarke would rather die than bow to Lexa.
- I don't think that in the long term it was smart of Lexa to kill the Ice Nation member that wouldn't bow to her because that might be the type of thing they would use as a reason to wage war against her.
- I like that Kane is worried about how having moved their people into Mount Whether would look to grounders and if it would hurt their chances at achieving peace.
- I like that Bellamy is upset that he couldn't go to the peace summit but I like that he knows that Kane is trying to teach him a lesson by not letting him go.
- I can't help but agree with Octavia that the frame station making Mount Whether their home is something that seems to be in poor taste but since they weren't around last season I can understand why they don't see things the same way.
- I like that Roan is willing to help Clarke get revenge on Lexa by giving her the chance to kill her but I also liked that Clarke questioned whether she should trust him or not since she knows he's only looking for his own like she is her own.
- I liked that when Octavia told Bellamy that she doesn't feel like she fits with their people that Bellamy told her that if she has to leave he gets that but she'll always fit in with him.
- I liked that when Echo a girl that Bellamy recognized as a grounder that helped him when they were both trapped in Mount Whether came to warn them that the summit was a trap for the people from the Ark that Bellamy believed her at her word because she saved his life in the past.
- I like that Raven was sure that she could figure out what the launch codes where for the missiles that Mount Whether has.
- I liked that Gina told Bellamy that she didn't want him to do anything stupidly heroic and that he promised he'd only be garden variety heroic.
- I liked that Abby told Kane that she believes that he is better suited for being Chancellor than she is and I liked that he decided that they should let the people decide on who should be chancellor after they get back to their people.
- I find it interesting that Lexa wants to have the Ark's people under her command and protection while the people from the Ark only want to make sure there is peace between their people.
- I like that Bellamy and Octavia trust Echo while Pike is constantly distrustful of her because it shows the differences in their interactions with grounders has been in the past.
- I'm glad that Lexa did tell Clarke sorry even if I do doubt how sincere she was being at the time and I'm glad that Clarke couldn't bring herself to kill Lexa because killing her wouldn't have helped her heal.
- I liked that Clarke only agreed to join her people under Lexa because that was what would be the best way to keep her people alive if a war with the Ice Nation comes.
- I liked that when Sinclair saw that Raven was struggling that he told her to let Abby help her and I liked that when Raven admitted that she was afraid that she was too broken to be fixed that he told her to take a chance on herself like he did when he gave her job on the ark.
- I was sad when Gina was stabbed by the assassin grounder but I liked that she warned Raven about what he was up to but I was sad that this didn't save her or any of the other people inside Mount Whether in the end.
- I liked that Raven ended up saving Sinclair's life from the assassin but I was sad that they couldn't save anyone else that was in Mount Whether.
- I felt so bad for Bellamy when he realized that Echo had been lying to them and that the attack wasn't going to be on their people at the summit but on the people living in Mount Whether.
- I liked that Lexa considers the attack on Mount Whether to be an act of war and had all of the Ice Nation members that arrested.
- I liked that Bellamy tried to convince Clarke to come home to their people with him by reminding her that Lexa betrayed them at Mount Whether and that she would always choose her people over theirs, sadly Clarke thinks it's best for their people that she stays.
- I don't trust that Lexa won't betray Clarke again and I'm glad that Clarke doesn't completely trust her either.
Friday, June 9, 2017
TV Review: The 100: Ye Who Enter Here(3.03)
The 100: Ye Who Enter Here(3.03)Review