Sunday, May 15, 2016

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Amplification(5.15)

                                              Teen Wolf: Amplification(5.15)Review
  • I liked that Scott and Stiles were following the police chase of the beast and I liked that Stiles kept using his radio to inform the police of what they should do and I liked that even though the Sheriff was annoyed by Stiles using the radio that he still took what he was saying into consideration like when it came to the beast heading to the hospital.
  • I like that Parrish now that he knows he's the Hellhound was battling the beast and that even though he couldn't beat it, it also didn't kill him.
  • I find it very frightening that Valrick has a history of drilling holes in supernatural creatures heads in order to amplify their abilities and that this practice has left all of those people he experimented on dead and the fact that he plans to do the same to Lydia really ups the urgency on getting her out of Eichen House.
  • I liked that Deaton noted that Lydia already has very strong abilities as a banshee and I find it frightening that Deaton says that Lydia isn't just in more danger herself because of this but also everyone around her is because her dying scream is likely to kill everyone in the same area as her.
  • I liked that Stiles asked his dad to find a way to get Lydia out of Eichen House on a court order and I liked that when is dad said that their is nothing that they can do legally that it was clearly that in this case he was open to illegal options.
  • I liked that Scott and Stiles came up with a plan for the pack to get Lydia out of Eichen House and I liked that Kira, Malia and Liam were all not too convinced that they plan could work and I liked that Stiles admitted that a lot could go wrong and that Scott also admits to this and tells them that they have to do this because if they don't Lydia and possibly a lot of other people are going to die.
  • I liked that when Kira was practicing how to cause a brown out and not a black out and didn't know how to do it that Malia asked how she learned to do her powers before and how she learned to use a sword and that when Kira told it just kind of happened Malia remarked that she's a cheater and never worked for anything.
  • I liked that Liam was worrying about who the beast was and wondering if that person was someone they know and that Scott said he hoped that they weren't.
  • I liked that when Stiles tried to convince Parrish to drive the van for them that Parrish assumed that Stiles stole the keys rather than was given them by his father and I liked that Stiles admitted that was a fair assumption on Parrish's part.
  • I liked that when Parrish was reluctant to come because he was dangerous that Stiles said that so was the beast and yet Parrish is still alive after fighting it so maybe that's a good thing.
  • I liked that after many failed practice tries that Malia told Kira that this time was going to be the time that she was going to succeed and that this time is the time that she almost succeed until she accidently took down an entire grid.
  • I liked that both Scott and Stiles were angry when they saw Theo at school and I liked that Stiles told Theo that he needed to be beaten by barbwire and I like to think that this has to do with what Theo did to Scott.
  • I like that Stiles was suspicious as to why Theo said he was willing to help with getting Lydia out of Eichen House since he couldn't know what Valrick was planning to do to her and that Scott thought it had to do with what everyone was thinking which was that Lydia was a bigger role in things that are to come.
  • I liked that when Kira told the pack that she didn't think that she could do it that Scott, Stiles and Liam gave their reassurances right a way and while Malia was a bit more reluctant because she's the one that's going to be in the room with Kira she also did give her reassurance which didn't entirely convince Kira that things were going to work out for them.
  • I liked that the Sheriff showed Natalie the files of Valrick's past patients in order to convince Natalie that Eichen House isn't a safe place for her daughter to stay.
  • I liked that Scott, Stiles and Liam were snuck into Eichen House in body bags and that when they got out of them Stiles told Scott never again and Scott nodded at him.
  • I found it funny that one patient apparently frequently wanders around the place in the nude but I was once again horrified by Eichen House when the orderly's response to this was to taze the guy but I'm glad this provided the distraction that Kira and Malia needed to get into the electrical room.
  • I liked that when Kira mentioned that the wires were protect by rubber that Malia was willing to cut them but Kira wasn't willing to let her because she could die although Malia did end up using her claws to cut the wires anyways.
  • I liked that when they found guards where they weren't suppose to be that Liam offered to take them and that Stiles told Scott to make him stop.
  • I liked that when one of the patients saw Scott, Stiles and Liam and asked them to get his doctor so that he could have his medicine that Scott agreed to tell him but had to eventually use his werewolf face at him to get him to be quiet.
  • I liked that Malia told Kira that she could do what she had to do because what she was doing wasn't about either of them but about Lydia and saving her since she's their friend and I liked that this worked as a way to encourage Kira.
  • I was disappointed to learn that Stiles apparently doesn't know how to pick locks, he just seems like the kind of person who would have taken the time to learn this sort of thing hopefully will now that a lock almost ruined their plan.
  • I find it interesting that the claws that Theo betrayed Malia for would kill him if he put them on.
  • I liked that when Liam told Scott to hit him because it would make him angry enough that he'd be able to breakdown the door that Scott's first reaction was to say no and Stiles first reaction was to encourage Scott to hit him and hard. I liked that this plan actually ended up working since it got them both angry and they broke down the door together.
  • I liked that Lydia wanted Stiles to leave because she afraid that if he stayed he would die and that Stiles refused to leave because he knew if he left her she would die.
  • I liked that Natalie did figure out that Eichen House isn't the kind of place that she wants her daughter to be at but sadly it was too lately since Eichen House went into lockdown before she could reach their door.
  • I liked that Scott and Liam were trying to push through the mountain ash because Stiles has been gone too long.
  • I'm worried for the pack since everyone is locked inside of Eichen House during a lockdown which can't be good since normal Eichen House is already pretty dangerous which means it's even more dangerous now.
  • I liked that Scott was able to over power the guards because he saw how they were hurting Liam and that made him angry and that Liam was able to do the same because he heard Scott's howl and I hope this means they'll be able to get through the mountain ash now.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment