- I find it a bit suspicious that in the flash forward Nate's first thought when Annalise didn't answer her phone was that something had happened to her.
- I liked that we saw Annalise trying to put a case together for the Hapstalls and that we saw that she wasn't in the best of shape while she was doing it.
- I liked that Annalise actually freaked out when she saw a mouse in one the traps in her basement and that she called Wes over and he took care of it for her.
- I liked that Annalise told Wes that it's okay if he misses Rebecca and I liked that she told him that she didn't miss Sam and she doesn't want him to ever worry about that. I also liked that Wes as actually going to ask if she misses Nate.
- I liked how Annalise told her class how important of a motivation sex is in murder cases because it is one of the most common reasons that someone kills someone else.
- I liked that even though Michaela really wanted to sleep with her new boyfriend Levi she didn't because she's not the kind of girl who sleeps with someone by the end of the third date.
- I liked that Connor made Oliver breakfast and I just really enjoyed seeing them all cute and domestic.
- I feel bad for Asher with him being blackmailed by Sinclair and how that's effecting his relationship with Bonnie.
- I liked how Laurel told Frank that she already does know who he is so she doesn't feel like she needs to get know him.
- I found the case with the client who runs a place where sex parties are frequently had to be interesting with how much of the focus is put on everyone involved in the case's sex life because the clients job and the fact that the victim had a heart attack during sex.
- I liked seeing how Laurel, Asher, Wes, Connor and Michaela questioned people who where at the sex party that night and how no one they talked to were willing to come forward because none of them where willing to ruin their reputation by admitting that they attend those parties.
- I was surprised and weirded out to discover that the Hapstall siblings may be romantically involved with each other.
- I liked how Connor, Laurel, Asher and Wes were all light heartedly discussing how many orgasms that they have had in a row before and that when they all discovered that Michaela never had one before they all felt really bad for her, I just found it a bit funny how seriously they took the whole thing.
- I'm really curious about what Trotter lake is because that's what Sinclair keeps using to blackmail Asher.
- I liked that Annalise won the case by upping the charges against her client and then making the case that the victims wife was the one that actually killed her client.
- I liked that the client was upset by the method that Annalise used in order to win her case and asked Annalise how she slept at night and Annalise answered alone and on very comfortable sheets.
- I'm sad that because of Sinclair's blackmailing Asher has to end his relationship with Bonnie in order to keep whatever trotter lake is secret.
- I found it interesting that Levi turned out to be Rebecca's foster brother and that he and Wes are going to work together to figure out what really happened to Rebecca.
- I liked that Laurel took Bonnie out to drinks to ask her about Frank and I liked that Bonnie told her that her and Frank have a deal that they don't tell anyone about the things they tell each other.
- I liked the scene where Connor tells Oliver that he went to a sex party and he not only didn't have sex but he didn't even want to have it with anyone other than Oliver, I found that to be really sweet and I found those two getting it on to be pretty hot.
- For some reason I really enjoyed Michaela and Levi getting it on and I also found that to be pretty hot.
- I liked that Annalise went to Nate both to apologize and asked for the a second chance and I like that he turned her down for that night but not for forever.
- I'm curious about how Nate and Wes working together is going to work out for the two of them.
- I like that in the flash forward it appears that Nate is still helping out Wes and the rest of them when he picks them after they flee the scene.
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
TV Review: How To Get Away With Murder: It's Called the Octopus(2.03)
How To Get Away With Murder: It's Called the Octopus(2.03)Review