- I found the fact that Jaha, Murphy and the rest of their group walking right into a minefield on their way to the city of light was frightening.
- I like that Cage has realized that the hundred are dangerous but I'm worried about what him knowing this could mean for the hundred.
- I like that Clarke doesn't seem to be able to wait around and do nothing while she waits to hear that the acid fog has been shut down.
- I liked that Lexa noted that Clarke cares for Bellamy more than she cares for the others and I liked that Clarke told Lexa that she doesn't want to be reason Bellamy or really any of the rest of her people to die for her but I disliked that Lexa thinks that this is something that Clarke should just get use to.
- I was worried about Bellamy when his keycard didn't work and the guards caught him but I was glad that he got away before anything could happen to him.
- I like that Raven and Wick are working together to figure out how to disable the acid fog.
- I like that Octavia figured out that Clarke knew about the missile before it hit and I liked that Octavia called her out on what she did and told her that Bellamy would never approve of what she did.
- I dislike how Lexa ordered Octavia to be killed without even telling Clarke after she knew that Octavia knew what she and Clarke did.
- I like that Bellamy established a system with working together with people inside the mountain to help him get around and keep the others safe.
- I liked that Clarke went against Lexa's wishes in order to save Octavia and liked that after Clarke told Lexa that she's done ignoring her emotions and buying into Lexa's whole emotions is weakness crap. I also like that Clarke told Lexa that she's a liar and does in fact feel for people.
- I liked how Raven and Wick went over what Bellamy would have to do to turn off the acid fog and I liked that they were successful in turn it off.
- I like that Lexa admitted that Clarke was right about her having feelings but I wasn't a big fan of them kissing because in that context it come off as manipulative of Lexa which is probably because she's almost always manipulating Clarke and I hate that about their relationship. I'm glad that Clarke told Lexa that she isn't ready for relationship since her last boyfriend died like a week ago.
- I'm not sure how I feel about Raven and Wick hooking up right now because while I know I don't hate it, I'm also not sure that I like it.
- I was really worried when it turned out that they hadn't actually taken down the acid fog and that Bellamy was found out as the spy, his radio was cut off and he was cornered by several guards. I was happy when Bellamy not only escaped the guards but also managed to make the acid fog explode inside Mount Weather rather than be used against those outside.
- I liked that Mount Weather without the acid fog basically only have their doors protecting them now against an army as big as the one that's coming for them.
- I liked that Octavia considers what Clarke did as wrong even after both Clarke and Indra tried to justify the action to her.
- I'm curious about what the city of light actually is because right now it's a big question mark for me.
Sunday, May 15, 2016
TV Review: The 100: Bodyguard of Lies(2.14)
The 100: Bodyguard of Lies(2.14)Review