Saturday, December 7, 2013

TV Review: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Repsairs(1.09)

                                                  
                                         Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Repairs(1.09)Review
  • In this episode the team encounter a girl named Hannah who S.H.I.E.L.D. believes might have telekinesis powers but is actually being haunted by a man that had a crush on her who is trapped between two worlds.
  • I was really surprised and confused that Ward and May hooked up but that wasn't something that seemed to be very important.
  • I liked how Skye through out the episode wanted to talk to Hannah be a friend to her because she could tell that she was a good person who had just gone through a lot of emotional trauma.
  • I liked how Fitz and Simmons decided that they should prank Skye since they never got to prank anyone since they graduated early and Skye's never even went to the academy.
  • I felt bad for Hannah who thought that she was being punished by god but I liked the conversation she has with Skye where Skye tells her that if she were to believe in god she'd go with god is love rather than the revengeful god.
  • I liked how in this episode we got three different stories of what happened that gave May the nickname the cavalry and how in the end only May really knows what happened that day.
  • I liked how Coulson described what May was liked before the mission she got the nickname the cavalry and how that day he says the person that she lost was herself.
  • I liked how this episode shows that May does whatever she has to in order to complete the mission but she also does what she has to protect her team.
  • I like that May told Tobias to let go of the girl and that he has to always deal with the horrible things he has done and he won't be forgiven but I also find this sad since May believes these things about herself as well.
  • I liked how Coulson told Skye that he thinks she will someday be really good at bringing in people with powers because she always sees the good in people.
Please tell me your thoughts about this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment