Friday, September 14, 2012

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: Red Handed(1.15)

                                   Once Upon a Time:Red Handed(1.15)Review
  • I loved Red as a character, I liked that she was a bit rebellious but also somewhat shelter and cautious. I liked that she can very brave and resourceful as well.
  • I loved Red and Peter's relationship and I think it's extremely sad how it ended.
  • I liked seeing how Red and Snow first meet and formed their friendship. I also liked that Snow came up with the names Margarette and Mary for fake names to use when she met Red.
  • I thought the idea of the wolf was quite scary and I liked how they revealed the twist that Red is the wolf.
  • I liked learning more about Ruby and I like that this episode explored her character as someone who desires to see the world and have an adventure.
  • I liked that Ruby was able to help Emma out and learn that she was capable of doing a lot more things that she thought she was able to do.
  • I loved that at the end of the episode Ruby and her grandmother made up and I liked that they were both able to tell each other things that they were afraid to before this episode.
  • I find it odd and worrisome that David has been sleep walking or something but I know he didn't hurt Katherine, so I'm wondering if he's remembering his fairytale life when he's in that state.
  • I hate Regina for being all weirdly mad at Emma for doing her job in this episode when in the last episode she was mad at Emma for not investigating fast enough, it really didn't make any sense for her to be mad at Emma at either time.
  • I find it disturbing that there was a box with a human heart and I hate that it seems Regina is now framing Mary Margarette who has suffered more than enough already.
  • This episode is one of my favorites so far.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment