1. Wolves of Mercy: I'm working on finishing this series I'm almost finished with Linger and I love that book so far and I especially love that two new narrators were added in this book. I loved the first book as well so I'm planning on getting Forever as soon as I can after I finish Linger but I'm thinking it's going to take awhile for me to complete this series.
2. The Darkest Powers: I love this series and the only reason I haven't finished it yet is because I don't own the last book of the series yet but I'm definitely planning on finishing this series.
3. The Looking Glass Wars:I loved the first book of the series but it's been so long since I've read them that I feel like I'd have to reread those books before I could read the last book. I'm still planning on finishing the series once I reread the first two books and buy the third book.
4. Gallagher Girls: I loved the first three books and I'm planning on finishing the series someday. I have the fourth book and it's one of the books on top of my to be read lists. I think the only reason I haven't read very book that is out so far is because I've just been distracted by other books.
5. The Lying Game: I've loved the first three books of the series(although the third one not as much) and I find the series to be completely addicting so I'm planning on reading the fourth book as soon as I buy it.
6. The Kane Chronicles: I've loved the first book of the series and the only reason I haven't read the other books in the series is because I got distracted by the Heroes of Olympus books. I'm still planning on finishing the series it just may take awhile.
7. A Song of Ice and Fire: I've only recently started this series but I love it already so I plan to read the whole series. I haven't finished this series because I only started it recently and the books are quite long so it's going to take a long time to finish it.
8. The Hunger Games: I liked the first book but I didn't love it so I decided that I wouldn't read Catching Fire until I could find it in paperback in a store so far I haven't been able find one so I have yet to finish even the second book. I plan to buy and read Catching Fire before it's movie comes out even if I have to buy it in hardcover.
9. Wicked Lovely: I liked the first two books and I liked them quite a lot but even though I own the third book I haven't read it yet. The reason I haven't read beyond the second book is because I adore Keenan/Donia as a couple and I loved how things ended on a somewhat happy note for them in Wicked Lovely. Also I heard things about the series being more about a love triangle between Keenan/Aslin/Seth which doesn't make sense to me since Keenan's in love with Donia and Aslin's in love with Seth so a love triangle just seems like a waste of time. I also find both Aslin and Seth to be boring so I'd rather not read about them again but I love Keenan and Donia and the inter workings of fairy politics so I may read the next book of the series.
10. Wings: I didn't really like this book all that much it seemed kind of boring even though it was dealing with fairies which is something I find interesting so I feel no need to continue with this series.