Friday, September 28, 2012

Fangirl Friday 21

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.


1. Doctor Who: I loved this week's episode of Doctor Who so much I liked how it dealt with how Amy and Rory pretty much have two lives due to how they travel with the Doctor but since they're not with him all the time anymore they also have normal lives as well although it keeps getting interrupted by the Doctor. I liked that in this episode Amy and Rory almost decided that as much as they love traveling with the Doctor it may be something they should give up and I also liked that the Doctor actually ended up staying with them for awhile even though he really doesn't like passing time in the right order. I loved the scene between Amy and the Doctor were they talk about how she and Rory are considering quitting traveling with the Doctor and the Doctor tells Amy that she is very special to him because her face is the first face his current face saw and he knows that someday soon he'll loose her. I'm very worried about Amy and Rory since this Saturday is their last episode and it seems like since they decided to travel with the Doctor a the end of this episode that it's unlikely to be their choice to stop traveling with him which I hope doesn't mean that they'll die, I hope they both live but I'm not exactly optimistic about their survival at the moment.

 

2. Merlin: I finished off Merlin fourth season this week and I loved it the last three episodes had a good amount of action, character moments and plot develops. I always love this series and I don't see that changing any time soon but I hate that there still hasn't been a magic revel.
3. Community:This week I finally finished season one of Community and I have to say I love this show with it's interesting characters and the sometimes surreal plot lines. I especially loved the paintball episode which I hear is a popular opinion.
4. That fall TV is starting to premiere: This week Revenge, Grimm and Once Upon a Time are due to end there hiatuses and I'm so excited that I about seeing new episodes of Revenge and Grimm(I'm not actually caught up with Once Upon a Time yet) since these were two of my favorite shows last year. I'm also excited for the series premiere of 666 Park Avenue.

1 comment:

  1. I really like Community too. I finished Season 1 this summer but haven't seen the rest of the seasons yet.

    ReplyDelete