Friday, September 7, 2012

Fangirl Friday 19

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.


1. White Collar:I've got myself caught up with White Collar this week and I love it as much as I ever had. I loved all the episodes even though the episodes I watched this week seem to differ in tone quite a with some being lighthearted fun and others being more dramatic and tension filled. I'm looking forward to next weeks episode but I hope there isn't as much of strain on Neal and Peter's relationship as the promo suggest there will be because I don't like it when they're at odds with each other and it's the mid season finale so I wouldn't get to see them make up for a long time.
2. Weeds:I've watched all the episodes of season 8 that have aired so far and I've loved them all so much which makes me kind of sad because it's the shows last season and there's only a few more episodes left until the series finale.
3. Grimm: The new episode of Grimm that aired this week was great and I would love to see the next episode as soon as possible.
4. My Babysitter's a Vampire: I've watched all of the episodes that aired so far in season 2 this week in this show I love a ridiculous amount even it's a children's show, I feel guilty about it but it doesn't stop me from loving it. I continue to love this show and all the main characters and I can't wait to watch more of it which is always a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment