Saturday, September 22, 2012

TV Review: Merlin: The Hunters Heart(4.11)

                                        Merlin: The Hunters Heart(4.11)Review
  • I liked Princess Mithian and I liked that the relationship she was developing with Arthur throughout this episode was believable and sweet but just wasn't going to work out because he was still in love with Gwen.
  • I find that guy Helios to be kind of creepy do to the reason why he kept Gwen alive and I was really worried about what he was planning to do with her in the future.
  • I continue to hate Arvagaine more and more each episode and I really hate that he's now killing innocent servant for not betraying their masters.
  • I liked that it's shown this episode that Morgana has a plan of how to take over Camelot and that she has allies with Helios army.
  • I liked that Princess Mithian tells Merlin that Arthur values his opinion most of all even though he'd never admit it.
  • I overall just felt really bad for Gwen this episode since it starts off with her basically being taken prisoner by Helios then she gets hunted down by Helios, his men and Morgana then Morgana turns her into a deer and she gets shot with an arrow. I just think she's went through a lot of bad things this episode for no reason and I'm sad that she still feels like she can never return to Camelot or see Arthur again.
  • I hated that Merlin wasn't able to convince Arthur that Morgana and Helios army was going to attack Camelot soon and that Arvagaine is a bad guy. I also disliked that Arthur threatened to exile Merlin twice this episode even though all Merlin was trying to do was protect him.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment