I changed the topic a bit because I'm far too shy to be able to actually talk to one of my favorite writers or bloggers in person.
1. Ellen Hopkins: I love Ellen Hopkins for the way she's able to write poetry that's both easy to understand and insightful to the characters inner most thoughts. I also love that she writes about tough issues without sounding judgemental and I love that the characters are always given depth. I also love that she often writes in multiple viewpoints.My favorite books of her's are Impulse, Perfect, Tricks and Identical.
2. Natsuki Takaya: I love Natsuki Takaya because she created Fruits Basket my favorite series of all time and I find this series to have the best character development of anything I've ever encountered. i also love that there were lots of foreshadowing through out the series which makes rereading the series much more enjoyable. I just loved pretty much everything about the series and I also loved Songs to Make You Smile which is a collection of oneshots she wrote which were all delightful.
3. Rick Riordan: I love his work because it's fun and adventurous but still has depth to it and the characters he write are always a joy to read about. I also love how he's able to blend mythology with the modern world so seamlessly. My favorite series by him are Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Heroes of Olympus and The Kane Chronicles.
4. Clamp: I love Clamp because they always come up with such interesting stories and I love that they are able to write many different genres. I also love how they almost always have magic in their series of some form and I love that the rules for magic tend to be the same throughout all their series. I love that they are able to come up with so many lovable characters and I love the way they treat love in their stories. I also love that some of their series are really happy and some of their series are really depressing I find it interesting that they can write so many different tones. My favorite series by them are Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tokyo Babylon, Magic Knight Rayearth, Xxxholic, Kobato and Clover.
5. Joss Whedon: I love Joss Whedon because he created four of my favorite tv shows, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I love that he creates such interesting worlds and wonderful characters to inhabit said world. I also love that he's willing to hurt and/or kill off said characters because for some reason loosing beloved characters just makes me more emotionally invested in the show. I also love that he often pairs the supernatural or scifi elements with real life emotional problems. My favorite episodes written by him are Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Becoming Part 1&2, Innocence, Graduation Day Part 1&2,and Restless. Firefly: Serenity. Dollhouse: Unaired Pilot(Echo) and Vows.
6. Ally Carter: I love Ally Carter's writing because it's light and fun. I also love that she's able to write about teenage girls doing incredible things and having close friendships and I love that while there's romance in her series it never overwhelms the plot. My favorite series of hers are Heist Society and Gallagher Girls.
7. Bryan Fuller: I love Bryan Fuller because he creates such interesting worlds with characters that are quirky and completely lovable. I also just really that all his series seem to have a uniquic visual look to them. I love that he created Pushing Daisies and Dead Like Me(although I still have to finish that series) and I look forward to watching Wonderfalls sometime in the future.
8. Maurissa Tancharon and Jed Whedon: I love these two because they wrote some of the best episodes of Dollhouse these episodes are Belonging, The Attic and Epitaph One & Two.
9. Steven Moffat: I love Steven Moffat because he wrote some of my favorite episodes of Doctor Who as well as the BBC Sherlock series. I love that he's able to write such complicated plots but still have them make some kind of sense. My favorite episodes he wrote are from Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang, The Eleventh Hour, A Good Man Goes to War, The Girl in the Fireplace, In the Time of the Angels/Flesh and Stone and The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances.
10. Arina Tanemura: I love that she creates series which I always find interesting and I love the characters she creates. My favorite series of her's are Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Kami Kaze Kaitou Jeanne and Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura.