Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top 10 Books I want to read this fall

1. Hex Hall: I've been wanting to read this book for awhile now and since I now own this book I plan to read it as soon as possible.
2. A Touch of Power:I've been wanting to read this book since I saw it's cover and I also want to read because the plot sounds interesting plus I now own this book.
3. Only the Good Spy Young: I love the first three books in the Gallagher Girls series so there's no reason for me to doubt that I'll love the fourth book as well. This is another book I own so I'll probably actually read it this fall.
4. A Clash of Kings: I love this first book in the series so I see no reason why I won't love this one and I own the book already.
5. The Mark of Athena: I'm loving the Heroes of Olympus series and I can't wait to read the third book of the series that comes out in October.
6.Entwined: I've been wanting to read this book for awhile now and since I own I thought fall would be a good time to do so.
7. Will Grayson: I own this book and I've heard great things about this book and the authors so I'm looking forward to reading it this fall.
8.Dash and Lilly's Book of Dares: I've been wanting to read this book for awhile now and since I now own this book I think fall would be a good time to read this book.
9. Wither:I've heard great things about this book also the plot looks interesting and I love the cover.
10. The Fault in our Stars:I've heard only great things about this book and it's characters so I would love to read it this fall but I don't think I'll be able to since I don't own it already.

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy, you have some AWESOME picks. Love Hex Hall series, love Gallagher Girls, can't wait for Mark of Athena, just finished A Storm of Swords and it was UNBELIEVABLE! Will Grayson is fun and I maybe the only person ever to think that The Fault in Our Star was not the best book ever written. It was good. It was sad. That's all. Have fun with your books! Here are mine http://wp.me/pzUn5-1aL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fault in Our Stars is one I would love to read as well. Hope you get to all these during Fall :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to read The Mark of Athena too!

    ReplyDelete