Sunday, December 11, 2011

TV Review:Once Upon a Time: Snow Falls(1.03)

                                               Once Upon a Time: Snow Falls(1.03)Review
  • I loved seeing how Snow White and Prince charming first met with her robbing from him and how he first finds her in order to get his jewels back.
  • I loved the relationship between Snow White and Prince Charming I liked that by the end of the episode they have both saved each others lives.
  • I liked that Prince Charming was actually a nickname Snow White gave him and I liked learning that his really name is James.
  • I enjoyed seeing the sword fights combinded with a little knife throwing and arrow shooting in this episode.
  • I liked that the John Doe who is Prince Charming woke up from his coma because Mary Margret read their story to him.
  • I'm both happy and sad that Mary Margret sort of started to believe in the fairytale stuff only to learn that the John Doe who's real name is David is already married.
  • I suspect that Regina may have paid the wife to pretend to be that and I agree with Emma that the story doesn't quite add up.
  • I loved that Henry continuies to try to convince everyone of the fairytales being real no matter how impropably it seems.
  • I liked seeinf David Anders in this episode because I loved him in Heroes and Vampire Diaries.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment