- In this episode in fairytale world Cinderella makes a deal with Rumplestiltskin after he kills her fairy god mother in order to escape her current life. After marrying Prince Thomas she learns his price was her first born.
- I liked the relationship between Cinderella and Prince Thomas as well as their Storybrooke contortparts Ashley and Shawn.
- I loved seeing Snow White and Prince James at Cinderella's wedding. I especailly loved Cinderella and Snow White Danceing together.
- I liked seeing that it was because of the plan for Cinderella to keep her baby that led to Rumplestiltskin capture.
- I also liked Cinderella's contortpart Ashley who is detrimined to raise her baby despite being young.
- I continue to like the relatiopnship between Emma and Henry, I was glad when Emma decided to stay in town and take the job Graham offered her earlier in the episode.
- I like Rumplestilskin/Mr.Gold as a villain.
- I like that for once their was a happy ending in Storybrooke but I was sad about the sad ending of Cinderella's story in fairytale world.
- I was very dissapointed that Graham is sleeping with Regina.
Saturday, December 17, 2011
TV Review:Once Upon a Time: The Price of Gold(1.04)
Once Upon a Time: The Price of Gold(1.04) Review