Sunday, December 4, 2011

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: The Thing You Love Most(1.02)

                                    Once Upon a Time:The Thing You Love Most(1.02)Review
  • I really enjoyed watching the Evil Queen descending further and further into darkness and that she warned by many people including fellow evil people that she was crossing a line that no one should ever cross but none of this seemed to matter to her.
  • I'm really interested to see how the relationship between the Evil Queen/Regina and Rumplestiltskin/Mr.Gold is going to work since he has a bit of control over her and I'm unsure of which side he's on.
  • I really liked the relationship that is developing between Emma and Henry and I also liked the way that Emma came to terms with everyone being a fairytale character.
  • I liked the rivalry between Emma and Regina and I think that Regina is an incredibly cruel person.
  • I also liked the relationships Emma has with Mary Margaret and the Sheriff.
  • I really liked the apple tree being important to Regina and her giving the apples because of how it reminded me of Snow White.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment