- I really enjoyed watching the Evil Queen descending further and further into darkness and that she warned by many people including fellow evil people that she was crossing a line that no one should ever cross but none of this seemed to matter to her.
- I'm really interested to see how the relationship between the Evil Queen/Regina and Rumplestiltskin/Mr.Gold is going to work since he has a bit of control over her and I'm unsure of which side he's on.
- I really liked the relationship that is developing between Emma and Henry and I also liked the way that Emma came to terms with everyone being a fairytale character.
- I liked the rivalry between Emma and Regina and I think that Regina is an incredibly cruel person.
- I also liked the relationships Emma has with Mary Margaret and the Sheriff.
- I really liked the apple tree being important to Regina and her giving the apples because of how it reminded me of Snow White.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
TV Review: Once Upon a Time: The Thing You Love Most(1.02)
Once Upon a Time:The Thing You Love Most(1.02)Review